Annette Johnson is a radio personality and The FLY Coach – Guiding Women to Lead and Soar! Annette’s wish is that every woman creates a personal mission statement. Her women’s empowerment and life coaching practice offers personalized coaching and leadership development programs. Annette assists clients with moving from where they are now to where they want to go. Her unique and authentic style of Life Coaching guides women towards empowered living. The FLY Coach collaborates with women and facilitates a process that leads to:
- Developing a clear vision and personal mission.
- Uncovering inner blocks that hold them back.
- Creating an action plan and accountability for moving forward.
The FLY Coach strongly believes that you can navigate your journey, despite roadblocks encountered along the way. Her personal mantra is FLY – Forgive and Love Yourself. That mantra guided The FLY Coach to spread her wings and soar! Her credentials include:
- BS, Organizational Leadership
- IPEC (Institute for Professional Education in Coaching) Graduate
- 25+ years experience facilitating leadership training in a Fortune 100
- 15+ years providing leadership training to non-profit organizations
- Exceptional communication, customer focus and consulting skills
- Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner
- MBTI Qualified
- Certified in Conflict Dynamics, Mediation and 360 Feedback
- Motivational Speaker
- Radio Show Host of FLY Conversation, a women’s empowerment show, on International Life Coach Radio
- Author of FLY (Forgive and Love Yourself – A Path to Letting Go and Living with Inner Peace
- Personally transformed by life coaching
- Relentless passion to empower women to lead and soar
How do you forgive and love yourself? What steps do you take to become unstuck from the pain of your past? How do you empower yourself to create the life you desire? Are you the leader of your own life? Annette Johnson, The FLY Coach, answered those questions for herself. In this book she shares her life experiences and lessons learned along the journey. Her message is practical, inspiring, and empowering. FLY is for anyone who is ready to spread their wings and soar.