To the one who gave me a Beautiful #gift called #LIFE – My Mother!!
My GRATITUDE list is endless, but here are a few reasons that make her special. I'd like to extend a heartfelt THANKS to my mum for:
- Making that choice of putting my happiness and well-being ahead of her own.
- Teaching me the hard lessons to do the right things.
- Making me strong and confident and to become independent in life.
- Being there always as a strong pillar of support.
- Being strong in my weak times
- Walking my path with me and not leave my side.
- Being my VALENTINE this year and every year – You showed me the real meaning of “LOVE”
- FORGIVING me again and again and again for every mistake I made in my life.
- ACCEPTING me the way I am with my flaws.
- LOVING me UNCONDITIONALLY in this selfish world.
Thank you Mom for everything!! I wish to make you proud someday and to also see you “Happy”.
Kusha Kalra is a passionate Facilitator and High Impact Presentation Designer. Friends and colleagues know her for the positivity and magnificent vibrancy that she exhibits in her training sessions. The innovations and creativity have left a lasting impression on the audiences.