JOIN LIFE COACH RADIO NETWORKS' TEAM!
After you have read the information on this page, click the link at the bottom of this page to take the first step in becoming a host.
Join an amazing team of people that’s helping to make the world a better place and helping each other with incredible ideas and promotion/collaboration opportunities for our coaching businesses! Coaches from a multitude of countries have appeared on our airwaves and we’d love to have you too. People keep being drawn to this concept/project/way of changing the world. TV Anchor turned Life Coach Russ Terry founded the Life Coach Radio Networks in the Spring of 2013 as a way of helping other Coaches enhance their brand – and to help the world live a more optimal life in a number of different ways. Since our debut in May, 2013, almost 100 Coaches have been Hosts on one or more of our 3 networks - Life Coach Radio Network, International Life Coach Radio and The Life Coach Chat Channel. We have up to 3 shows per day and you could appear on any and all of the networks based on your schedule, the type of show you’re interested in, etc.
The main benefits of being a Host are:
- Enhancing your brand – by having your shows to promote, you’ll be top of mind to everyone you know, thereby significantly increasing your likelihood of getting clients, referrals, etc.
- Learning from and liaising with the other Hosts – think of the “LCRNs” as an All Star Squad of Coaches from different coach training programs, countries, backgrounds, etc. SO MANY of our Hosts can’t stop talking about what a fantastic group of colleagues they now have!
- Deepening your relationships with your clients – as you see trends in the people you work with, you can have a show on it, encourage them to listen and then VOILA, they love you even more when the discussion resonates with them and they feel like you’re “talking to them”.
- A “to be determined” opportunity could be coming your way. We’ve seen Hosts get job offers, new clients, win contests & more. We can’t predict exactly what will happen to you, but the energy here is GREAT & if you’re ALL IN, the sky’s the limit!
We define Life Coach in an open and inclusive way and we’re interested in everyone who helps people: Life Coach, Health Coach, Executive Coach, Career Coach, even personal trainers and nutritionists, etc. If in doubt about whether or not you fit, just ask us.
This is for you if you are:
- Computer literate and Social media savvy
- Someone who loves having good, intelligent conversations
- Able to spend 1-2 hours a week on this
- Good at sharing your insights in a concise manner
- Agile at responding to changes
- Prompt at paying
- A great coach
- Positive attitude
- Able to talk about what you do without making it seem like you’re selling your services. We don’t want the shows to be infomercials but instead great discussions that can help PEOPLE not necessarily clients. If people are drawn to you, they’ll become clients.
- Self-sufficient, a quick-learner and independent.
This may not be for you if:
- You already have a ton of things going on and would have to “fit this in”
- The things on the above list are not your strengths; we want to be inclusive, but on the other hand, we want to operate efficiently, effectively, successfully and stress-free. This is our vision for how to do so.
The options to be a Host are as follows:
- Be a solo host of 2 shows per month. You would pick a consistent day and time that works for you & fits in our network’s schedule (2nd & 4th Tuesday night, 1st and 3rd Saturday AM, etc.).
- Be an equal co-host with someone you already know well. You’d be on twice a month, the same format as above (every 1st and 3rd or 2nd and 4th of the month at a certain day and time).
- Be 1 of 3 panelists on Life Coach Chat (LCC); you’d appear 2-3 times a month. Think of it as The View but without the celebrity gossip – just a great discussion “of the day” between 3 Coaches. This also includes our forthcoming show Health Coach Chat (HCC), debuting soon!
- Have a combination of 1 solo show and 1-2 LCC/HCC appearances a month. This will allow you to test both out and then, if you want, move to just one or the other if & when you’re ready.
- Host weekly podcasts. While our radio shows are usually an hour, the podcasts are shorter – 15 minute nuggets of you sharing your wisdom or interviewing a guest.
Signing up as a host means the following:
- Getting trained by Founder Russ Terry on how to launch your radio show, setting up a show on Blog Talk Radio (BTR), how to operate a LIVE show and various social media promotion efforts
- Email, text and phone access to the Founder for additional questions
- Comprehensive additional online trainings offered on the BTR website
- Archived versions of your show/podcast available 20 minutes after it airs – online and on iTunes
- Chat room to talk with listeners while you’re on the air
- Ability to host a show from anywhere – as long as you have a phone, a quiet spot and internet access; that said, doing it from a land line is ideal (but again, not necessary as long as you have good service).
- Free metrics for your show (# of Live listeners, # of archived listeners, # who listened on their computer vs. a mobile device, etc.)
- Free downloadable podcasts of your show; people can listen on their iPhone on the go!
- Be a part of an amazing group of coaches that wants to help each other via promotion, knowledge sharing, etc.
- A lot of eyes and ears will see you; we have 2,000 Likes on Facebook, 850 Followers on Twitter and more on Blog Talk Radio itself. Also, the way the BTR algorithm works, our 3 networks are all cross-promoted on each other. So if someone is listening to a show on Life Coach Radio Network on their computer, on the show page, they’ll see ads for a show on International Life Coach Radio and the Life Coach Chat Channel.
Get started on the Life Coach Radio Networks for a one time investment of $225, which includes:
- 3 month radio host appearance
- 3 month website listing including a professional profile page
- Website setup (pic, bio, social media links)
- 90 minute training with LCRNs Founder/CEO Russ Terry.
Your investment amount in subsequent quarters is $150 per quarter.
As a host, you’re expected to be politely aggressive in promoting your show/appearance/archived version of it via:
- Facebook event invite
- Word of mouth
- Email signature
BlogTalkRadio is the world’s largest and most influential social radio network with thousands of talented experts hosting shows on every kind of topic — from politics and current affairs, entertainment and sports to health and finance.
Here’s a testimonial from BTR’s most famous host: